Monday, September 22, 2014

    Since the beginning of my pregnancy I make it a point to be healthy and strong for our little one. I always wanted to get pregnant and experience growing a belly. But I noticed that during this time as well that I become even more conscious not just about health but also beauty.

Even though I am one of those unfortunate mom-to-be's who missed that so called- pregnancy glow since  I started having pimples in my chin during the first trimester and a zit or two once in a while now that I am almost done with my 2nd trimester  I give credit to my positive outlook for always looking happy and delighted during this whole nine months.

     So today I want to share some of my beauty inspirations. I want to be a cool mom and a hot wife :














No comments:

Post a Comment