Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's easy to get carried away with the bad mood. My little love is not making me sleep anymore. He's poking me everywhere even in the wee hours of the night. As I result I get really pissed and stressed out the next day. Everything and everyone around irritates me. Oh no. What am I becoming? I certainly don't want to be the biatch in the house and I don't want to use my pregnancy hormones as back up. I don't want to turn myself into a monster just because I am no longer used to inconveniences. Like this damn weather we have. I've been playing hide-and-seek with the rain since morning, and I can't put my mind fixed into going out or staying home.

I still have a few more months to endure. And definitely this experience is building my character.

No comments:

Post a Comment