Monday, September 29, 2014

Down

Aside from the fact that I am complaining too much about the weather,  things could get even worse. Internet is down since Thursday and seriously, I am at the verge of losing my mind. The cyber world is the only thing that keeps me sane. Changes in my body and in my moods are just two things that are not to plain to deal with right now. I just got recently bitten by the " lovesick" bug. I am desperately missing my husband and our romantic dates, I am emotionally missing my old dubai life. I am no longer used to slow-paced simple country life. Since my younger days I am constantly looking for exciting things, beautiful and inspiring moments or subjects. I am definitely the same. It's frustrating to see when people slack too much and waiting for better things to happen for them. I just want to walk away. I am a dreamer and a doer.  I just can't sit all day watching the weather dance. I hope the wifi will work better this week. Otherwise I need to switch network.  I hope you had a great weekend! Let us all be inspired today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment