Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sleeping

    The rain finally stopped last night before 8 o'clock. There was no electricity for eight freaking hours. We ended up just lying in the sofa chatting, eating hot soup and falling asleep. Another lazy day. The only thing I love about times like this is that I don't have to bother taking shower 3-4 times a day. The weather is cool and wet but the wind scares me so much I prefer not staying in our own house with trees in the backyard being blown to a certain degree. It kinda freaks me out. Internet was down. So I just got busy finishing the book I was reading.

    A day like this is fine. But a few more of this and I am gonna go insane. I've only been here for 3 weeks and two typhoons already passed. This is mad.
  
     I can't help but worry sometimes. I want to leave when I want to. No ifs and buts. I will bring my child with me as soon as I can. As much as I want to call this place - home, it just doens't feel right anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment