Saturday, November 5, 2011

Men and Sunnies

It's only been the first week of the month and yet my calender is almost full. Today right after work, after the bloody flood of departures and arrivals since its the Russian Holiday and the Eid Al Adha for Muslims everybody seems to be squeezing themselves in to our already fully-booked 1359 rooms and suites. Anyway, I always love the adrenaline rush. So, to reward ourselves for another job well done we decided to treat ourselves. We went Duvet and Pillow shopping! We decided to give our beds a makeover. With my dear friend Ran-ran we went straight to the mall and waste a good hell of three hours messing up Home Center and Artikel. Still not satisfied with our girl-bonding moment we passed by Debenhams to check some girlie stuff , and that little did we know that we were both thinking to buy a new pair of sunglasses. I don't really buy one unless I need one which reminds me of one of my favorite posts from CatJuan and I can't help but agree...


1. I go for quality over quantity.


2. I stay with the same one for YEARS.


3. We only part when they no longer help me see ahead.


Well, I am still shopping for both...


We reached our rooms half-past dead and couldn't even unload our stuff. It's been another wonderful day thank you very much.







No comments:

Post a Comment