Sunday, November 6, 2011

Meet My Awesome-Awesome Friends!



















There's a story behind the tummy she's trying to hide...






Probably the funniest,the craziest and the smartest people I've ever met in my whole life...That's why coming to work feels like joining the Glee Club or something..
Coming to dinner together to send-away our friend Kara since she'll be leaving Singlehood soon has been another story worth-telling.




We were the last people in Saffron, a-must-try restaurant if you'll visiting Dubai.

Saturday was ASIA-ASIA, (like we're not Asian enough )so straight from duty came the feast.
I had too much Lobster that night and Peking duck.

I can't really recall how many times we attacked the buffet stations... what the hell... It's such an amazing night.

I made the booking myself and told them it's her birthday. Expectedly, a birthday cake was given as the staff were singing the birthday song. Of course, it's not her birthday...
We left the hotel in the wee hours catching the night shift. Actually I just came home for a good four hours to sleep and report to work immediately.


The Next One will be a Naughty Bachelorette Party... ( fingers and toes crossed...hopefully our schedule will permit us)



No comments:

Post a Comment