Friday, November 4, 2011

I can't get more Excited this Christmas! Hahah!




Over a pile of Christmas decor and Christmas Ideas lurking inside my mind, and from the moment I stopped by Artikel last Wednesday, I can't help but be more prepared this holiday season. I haven't been celebrating Christmas for the past four years since I left my home country. And so this year I made a pact with my friends to bring the traditional feast we normally experience at home and get the "true" vibe of the season.

So in tune with my Christmass-y mood I decided to find some music in Youtube. And guess what I found...

My first Love.
Some things never change...

Yes, I was madly and crazily in-love with Taylor Hanson from the Band HANSON from year 1997-2001. My dear Mother, my childhood friends and the walls in my room back home were the living and the non-living witnesses of my delusional and addictive mental state towards this band. Although,they don't play or record music as much as they used to, I will remain a die-hard loyal fan until the day I die.Hahah...
I will tell more about my crazy-fanatic stage during teenage years later on.

This particular song in their Snowed Inn Cd just makes me feel so fourteen again... Even when I cannot comprehend mostly of the words in Taylor's singing-slash-mumbling. Tulsa accent is just way too hard for me.

It goes between...
mmmmm.... paradise, music in my radio, feel like I'm gonna kiss you underneath the mistletoe... and Merry Christmas Baby...and tadadadadadadadadadda.....

*wink*
*wink*
But man, I still dream about this guy even after all these years....:-)

(p.s. never mind the strange female voice that came from nowhere after the band performs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment