Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear,



I can't see why we can't be together.

Here you go again trying to swim back into my heart. I don't know what the hell is going inside your mind. For almost two years now I cannot just jump right into conclusion about your plans. You are by far the most unpredictable person in this world. And yet, I'm still here holding on to this tiny thread of hope.

I am always looking forward to your calls on your way to work. It's sure piss me a little when you catch me during my sleep. But looking deeper, hey this is the only work you can do for me: to make me feel I still exists and someone still remembers.

I can't see why we can't be together. Why can't you do what they can do to them? like normal lovers do? Why are you making me feel like I don't deserve to be happy? Why can't you just make me feel like what they feel, being pursued, being all catered to like a princess? Why do I always need to beg from you?

I can't see why you cannot love me, the way I deserve to be. Maybe, it was my fault after all. I have loved you too damn much. You don't find me challenging anymore. You don't find me worth the fight at all. Showing you how much you mean to me gave me the worst treatment I could get from someone. I was wrong to assume you can love me back this way.

I can't see why you won't give it a try, my love.
She can cook for you, I know. Because you just won't let me.And besides, you never make me feel wanted or needed. I don't know what void I fill in your soul. Until now you left me clueless.

I can't see why you won't imagine your entire with me.
I feel like I don't really know you. Why can't you just stretch your arms and touch my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment