Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chances are



I will meet you again and I will spend seven days of love.
And when you realize you cannot stand the thought of your parents looking at me in disdain you will trash me out again. Why can't you fight for me?
Maybe they will approve of her.
Why can't we just be okay?
When others can?
You cannot do anything for me. Then why am I still here?
You don't love me. You pity over me. "Poor thing. Poor soul I tarnished. "
I want to have my life with you. Because once you showed me life can be easy. Now it's difficult again.
I may never see you after this.
I may never believe you again that you can take care of me.
Because as I check my memory bank, you ditched me twice.
You kicked me out after two days.
Then after you missed me for two months you asked me to come and stay for a week.
When I asked for extension , you dragged me out again like a beggar.
I took the next flight out.
You did not even take me to the airport.
You didn't even care.
You just dispose me like shit.
But I am still here.
Begging.
No more dignity.
Chances are, you will never change.
You are what you are.
You don't know my WORTH.
You will never know.
I hope that day will come sooner
when you will understand why you should have loved me.

No comments:

Post a Comment