Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memories



We used to spent hours talking on the phone. Then in the middle of the night you will call me because you are already outside my flat. And I could sense your engine just stopped.
We will drive around the bay with our takeaway as we stare in those starry skies. It was cold and you held me near. You brushed my tears when I cry whenever you speak about leaving this place.
You have so many dreams.
It scares me to death I am not part of them.
Or you just might forget about me.
My universe is you.
And I am addicted to it.
I am fresh from rehab.
Oh damn this love!
Now I am going over again our memories, and you're making new with her.
I want to burn her alive. And slash her throat. She stole the time we shoudl have.
or maybe it's you I need to pulverize.
But no, I love you.
And it's mad.
Why can't you just love me?
Shower me your love like before?

No comments:

Post a Comment