Monday, May 2, 2016

Hello May!

 Please be good to me...
So many things to get done this month.

We are looking for a new apartment since we decided to not renew. The hubby wants us to live near the beach, which is of course a fabulous idea but still there's  a lot of things to consider. 

We are driving back to Abu Dhabi to get Sasha's passport and maybe be a tourist for a day. It's been so long since I visit any tourist spot in Auh. 

My brother might be coming this month or the next, so we have to get the apartment ready or the move ready before he comes.

Still very occupied finding the RIGHT job for my new role as a mom. As much as I want to just dive to whatever comes along, it's much wiser to list down pros and cons in each and every opportunity before committing. I know God has something GREAT in store for me without me leaving my precious boys alone all the time. 

I am currenlty on a hunt for a new beauty regimen. I learned that it's better to mix things up a bit from time to time to maximize its efficacy when it comes to skincare. I want try and see what really works. I am ditching my old eye cream and anti-ageing cream for the next best one. Any recommendations? I am thinking to try some new Korean products and Nuxe and Luminance. 

Reading: I am setting a goal to finish at least 20-25 wealth strategies this month and finish the whole book of John.

And yes, finish at least one book for toddlers. 
And yes, my Russian studies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment