Thursday, February 11, 2016

Motherhood Woes

   I feel really tired lately. Oh well losing the pooch really is a struggle. I returned to kickboxing since it's burning more fats and I really feel sore to the core afterwards. Surprisingly, I am not craving chocolates or sweets that much lately. Perhaps the intensity of my new workout makes me really get scared thinking how much work it will take to burn one chocolate bar. It's been a while that I've seen myself sweating this much and feeling really proud. Seriously, the abs is a piece of hard work in the making. I am dying inside whenever I see my reflection in the mirror telling my inner self to quit and crying because I can't. And I just got a cough. Oh man. It was a sorethroat gone wrong. Now I can't sleep at night without howling like a mad dog. I feel sorry for my baby because it wakes him up.


       I miss travelling. I. Really. Do.
       I need to find work soon. And I don't know where to start. And honestly, I don't want to settle. I am happy taking care of Sasha. My husband is a great provider. I can slack as much as I want. It's not more of going to work because I want money, it's more of, I want to be MORE. It's hard to really think it through that I am a stay at home mom. I need to do more, be more. I can't really say it exactly. But I have this hunger. And it needs to be fed. ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment