Monday, February 15, 2016

Love love love

Sometimes I forget how difficult motherhood is whenever I see my liitle one giggling just seeing me. It's priceless and inexpensive pill when days aren't so bright. But there's also times when I go guilt tripping when I throw a big complain fiasco when he doesnt want to sleep and it's 130am.

It's no easy task being a full time mom, no matter how much I try to emphasize it I think nobody will really understand unless you're a SAHM yourself. 


It gets lonely in the house too when you miss going out with friends. 

I guess this is just My Season. 

By the way, Happy Valentines Day! 
We had plans actually, until Crew Control called and made us decide to move the celebration tomorrow. Oh well. 

I'm still thankful. And happy to be married to this guy. He really made an effort to make my heart swell. Thank you Lord. As long as I have my family, I have everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment