Thursday, April 16, 2015

Let's do this

Since I had neglected this blog for a while now since I had a baby, from now on I will try to update as much as I can. Writing is very therapeutic and it has always been my go -to place to find some clarity. With or without readers, I will consider this place my home for my thoughts, for pictures I wont share in Instagram let alone Facebook. Fb has become so crowded that there's no more room for privacy and sometimes decency.People ended up sharing even the tiniest bit of personal information they have that sometimes make others like myself cringe. Oh no. So I guess, I will start brand new here. Here goes:

Monday--- Something New ( everything I consider new that i want to try, to do, etc)
Tuesday---Pretty Pretty please ( anything i find pretty)
Wednesday -- Me,Myself and Motherhood
Thursday----- Throwback : A walk down Memory Lane ( of course!)
Friday---------Trivia ( FYI )
Saturday----- Oh Hollywood
Sunday--------God is Good






No comments:

Post a Comment