Thursday, April 16, 2015

Friday FYI : Fitness

From 67kg down to 50, a few more toning up to do and yeah pre-baby body is almost back. My younger cousin who gave birth and now is enjoying her 16- month old baby girl complains nonstop why she won't lose the baby weight. I only see her twice a month but I guess her lifestyle just doesn't help. She is working and has a nanny. I told her I am willing to help to get her back in shape. Nothing comes instant nowadays, perhaps only instant noodles. I started making small changes in how I eat and do mild exercise since I had a CS. But once I have felt empowered from the changes I started noticing it gets more exciting. Anyone can start small and yield Great results. I started with this guide and in 4 weeks I fit in my skinny jeans. #truestory















No comments:

Post a Comment