Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pop

So my good friend just gave birth a few hours ago... Man... it's gonna be my turn very soon...
I am anxious, nervous and excited. She managed to have normal delivery even when her baby is big.
I hope and pray all things will run smoothly when my time comes.

It's really hard being away from the hubby and having no mommy. If only my mom were still alive things are definitely much much easier and happier here.

Still can't sleep at night.
I running low on happy hormones.
I get tired easily.

Anyway...

Here are some very helpful reads that are keeping me sane.
16 Rich Habits
(I am almost there... I guess... I need to improve my habits more...)

Bringing Up Bebe
( No need to Buy the Book.. just read it here)

Been contemplating about the design for my Bridesmaid gown for my Brother's wedding... Hope this one will fit... the Blue dress or this one dress number 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment