Thursday, August 21, 2014

Inspiration

Yay! I am a bit under pressure to keep my sugar low. It's been a struggle now to stay away from sweets since I could put on weight in a flash. Actually it gets a little bit depressing to check the scale now because one small mistake of extra trips in the fridge can bring instant effect on my body and my baby.

I've been praying and working out religiously so I can deliver my bebe love through natural birth. I want to lose the baby weight too as soon as possible. Honestly, I am not used to being heavy. I weigh 48.5 kg before pregnancy, still underweight for my height but that doesn't mean I can be complacent with my body while it's experiencing pregnancy changes. At the moment, I started experiencing back aches, leg cramps and difficulty breathing when I do chores a lot or talking a lot. I am skinny girl. And I am doing my best to keep myself healthy for my baby.

Taking care of myself is vital for me. I guess fashion will always hold a great place in my heart. I desire to look good no matter what. So here goes my maternity inspiration ! :-)















No comments:

Post a Comment