Friday, October 4, 2013

#weather update

The weather is changing rapidly. Winter is just around the corner, not really my favorite. The cold spell normally gives me endless colds and my weight drops by default. Growing up in a tropical country we only deal with the extreme humidity during summer and the constant flooding on monsoon seasons. In Dubai, it's summer almost the whole year 'round but my job entitles me to experience a great variety of weather conditions. I happen to catch a mild case of a flu. As much as I don't want to get the flu vaccine I just might have to. I think it would be better to get sick one time than suffer every time.

My right ear is blocked.
I see it like a blessing in disguise. The high level of noise in the Crew Stand by Lounge has started to get the best of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment