Friday, October 4, 2013

#thoughts

I've been spending so much time engrossed with my recent book purchase. It seems that I will finish the Trilogy tomorrow and I have to come up with something to keep me occupied.

While browsing Pinterest and YouTube for inspiration I happen to click a video that just somehow automatically give me the boost I need.

I am really grateful for the wonderful life I have. There were times though that I just can't avoid to miss my mom obsessively. She's always in my dreams. And most of the time I wish I can just call her on the phone and ask for advice. My dad is still a ray of sunshine. His text messages in English just crack me up instantly. I always love his light, carefree attitude. Truly, without my wonderful parents I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Everybody needs somebody. Dad worries if I miss to call four days in a row. Living alone can be lonely and painful sometimes and to have just one person who will never fail to remember you is really a treasure. We cannot simply deny ourselves the luxury to love and to be loved. It's an incredible gift.

When I feel really down and confused I hurriedly go and open my bible. It's a quick reminder for me how much God loves us and how many people love us and how much we're willing to do for those we love.

I am happy to have found the love that inspires and strengthens me. Not a long time ago, I can settle for anything just to feel good. Only when I understand God's love that I realized that He never wants me to settle for less.

I am blessed to have my awesome loving family. I am blessed to have an incredible loving partner. I always happen to remember that we can only give something that we have, and you indeed cannot love without being loved first.

I hope you get a chance to open your bible today and see how blessed you truly are.

Have a Great Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment