Sunday, May 12, 2013

Like mother like daughter

Your love for us was beyond compare. You were the " tough " one.

Only now I understood the reason why you were warning me too much about boys, teaching me how to live life simply and putting God at the center of my life.

I will be forever indebted in you. Your sacrifices, your tears, your endless prayers just for each of us to have a good life... Thank you for looking after us. When all our savings ran out you were the one who found ways just for us to make it. You are a fighter. You are indeed a strong woman. I will never be able to reach where I am now without you.

I will always remember your thoughtfulness, your generosity and your humor.

Thank you for believing in me. For loving me when I least deserve it. For praying for me when I needed it most. For forgiving me whenever I fall. For understanding me when I make such decisions.

You always look at me like I was a perfect person Mom, and it breaks my heart to disappoint you for you have given us everything. Thank you for being with me for 27 years. I know you are at peace now up there.

I will always miss you until we meet again.
You are the best mother I could ever ask for.
Happy Mother's Day!
I.love.You. Dearly....

No comments:

Post a Comment