Sunday, January 13, 2013

Update

Back again to Melbourne and now to Auckland. Two more sectors to go and I will be back to Dubai. This time around the Melbourne - Auckland combo did not do so much damage to my body. So far the antacid helps me sleep better and the earplugs makes me forget the strange noise coming from the bathroom. The weather is absolutely divine and I found so many familiar faces . I've flown with 2 or 3 people in this flight and our Purser is such a lovely fellow. It turns out I am seemingly loving this trip . Thank God indeed I thought I will be dead all throughout.
Right now I'm just watching some lame show on MTV- the British version of Jersey Shore Geordie Shore. There's just so many young people wasting their lives over endless parties and casual sex. Sadly looks fade and people get fat.
I will be trying my luck to get into a Manila flight after this . I can't wait to see my dad and just visit my mother's place. One year of not being home feels like a hundred years ago. May the odds be always at my favor.
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment