Thursday, March 1, 2012

We Found LOve



I finished five. Hardly ever recall what happened or how I got there. I finished what I had started. First time. I don't drink much since I pass out quickly. So last night was record-breaking. Haha.

We escaped the party early and went to our the usual spot. The weather still gets the better of me. Seriously, the cold is dragging me down down down. It's been like eight months or so the last time I went out for drinks with friends, to get down and just be wasted, to dance and be a fool like I will not wake up tomorrow. I know it's only because the bar is conveniently close to our place why we always end up choosing it instead of somewhere else more chic and not to mention young. We literally felt like we are the only people who don't have that much grey hair, a growing beard and a beer-tummy that's about to explode. The oldies obviously were having a good time watching young booties shakin' all over the place. Of course the Russian market still occupies most of the space. Huge and daring and their famous game-face. I could never compete with that, to stare how they work just amaze me. Easy, relaxed, professional.

My girlfriends were heaven-sent as always. If you want some serious company they will really stick by you even when it means not going to sleep and go straight to work after a wasted night. They are marvelous creatures. By 2, I decided to just sit down and compose my self and hopefully there will be no Rihanna song coming in. We indeed had enough of We found love. And everybody's just feeling every single word of it and just to see how my lovely friends sing and curse and dance is pure entertainment. I loved it.

I woke up with a bad headache and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to go out and go to Ikea and Home Center for today I had officially GOT my own place. Wohoo!!!

I watched The GOod GUy for the 2nd time. I am feeling blue earlier but now I feel fine. I deserve better. I deserve more.

It was a blessing that I got up early. I saw a sign. Maybe I am not totally headed for another road. It might still beat. Soon.
But for now, I love to watch it from the rear view mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment