Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Looking forward to this March

Tomorrow is the Annual Party. Damn it's my 2nd year here. I never really expected to stay this long. I thought I will get bored fast or give up easily. But the opposite happened. I thrived. I conquered. And I am feeling good about it.

Today was a gift. Work was a breeze. No drama, no aliens coming from outer space asking for upgrade and demanding freaks asking for complimentary stuff. So we ended up chatting a whole lot and playing hide and seek at the back office. We have an Exchange student from Korea. I was really impressed with all the traveling she has done so far which makes me even more confused if I should use my MBA money to study or to just T-R-A-V-E-L. And yikes... I am really hearting the new Chanel bag.

I have some serious thinking to do. And 60 days is ticking like a time bomb.

Manila here I come.
Can't wait to perspire heavily and get all wrapped up in smog.
For me you're still home. Even when you're dirty and complicated.

So what to wear for the Cowboys theme? I am not really feeling it. seriously.
Photos coming later...

No comments:

Post a Comment