Monday, May 16, 2011

How Much Do I Owe You?

I did not ask for shelter for I already have one. Stop offering me those arms for they will be gone again tomorrow. Don't ever say you know what I am going through for you will never be where I am. And stop questioning me when will I be okay because even myself would like to know the answer. I don't want to stay where you are. You never tell the truth. For whatever you do, the lies just feeds me and it will never be the same again.

The warmth of your body didn't give me what I need. For they belong to someone else and they will belong to somebody again one day after you finish with each of them. Your house breeds the past that you will never confess. Again, I waited so just let me have my suitcase back. I have ran out of words to say because I lost energy to fight with you. It's pointless. It's a waste of time. We both know where you've been. Your Russian concubines will stay where they are. You will never ran out of supply. You don't have to worry about that.

I will never be good enough for you and you are no good for me. You stand firm in the dark and you hold no reservation for me. So you can stop pretending now and let our last curtain call falls. You left before and I know you will leave again.

No comments:

Post a Comment