Friday, April 15, 2011

If I can Undo Your Past


A million little words still echoes like thunder waves inside my head. Sometimes I still hopelessly wish I heard you say the other way around. They never existed- that we had this conversation a long time ago, in the same world and time frame.

He calls in the middle of the night, during those times when he needed my company but I know better now. The whirlwind romance gone too soon. The mindless talks just to ask the mundane things. Was it three o'clock or seven perhaps and the sun is about to set in your own sky. Driving past my driveway like a hundred years already passed.

I was thinking of you most of the time. Your name brings a tickle in my skin whenever somebody mentions it. I am falling slowly, and yet again another brick wall. I cannot climb you anymore. The pavement awaits me. And surely when I hit it, my head will not only bleed... it's my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment