Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Third degree or more



We met first day of September 2007. But I used to see him in my workplace a few more months earlier. He came to my work to see my collegues. I did not bother. Then that September night I bumped into him in the club. And the rest was history. We were inseperable after that. The cupid's arrow hits a bullseye.

And then after ten months of sweet love his wish came to life, his way to escape from me materialized. He got the job from the other city. Right then I knew all my dreams will shatter into a million little pieces.

After those sweet months that we shared, after putting me in the pedestal then came the worst nightmare of my life. He started acting like a wall. He begun to ignore my phone calls. He just went blind and dead about my existence. And then I perish from Never Land.

I got my first false alarm. I was delayed for three days when he flew back to his country. There was no way that I could reach him. I was lightheaded and my heart feels like it was ready to explode. I sent him ten sms. No response. Until I decided to call him again but it went straight to voicemail. I couldn't be pregnant when the father decided to be dead.


Two days went on without anything from him until one sms came.


"Are you sure? You have to check with the doctor! I will call you later" in which he didn't.


It was way past midnight when he came to his senses to call me.


" We have to do something about it! You cannot keep the baby!"


I froze. I have never imagined myself in this situation. I dreamt about baby showers. I dreamt about my wedding day. This man I thought I knew gave me this picture of a monster ready to attack me.


"Abort the baby? "


Thank God I was not. I got my period that night. I was negative with my First PT. God still listens to a good girl gone bad. No! I am not bad.


How could he just say terminate the pregnancy like there's no other choice? Then I found out the reason why after another year has gone by.



No comments:

Post a Comment