Saturday, January 17, 2009

My first letter.

Dear,

I feel sorry for the days you want to take the nearest exit gate but you were afraid to see me crash and burn. It was alright, I know now what it feels. I had forgiven you for all the hell you gave me. I don't want to know anything about you anymore. So feel free to live your life, no questions asked. If only I had been more sensitive I could have been the one who flew instead. There's no such word to describe what you did to me when you were here. And it seems stupid to still think about it after all these time. I was naive. I was a child. I was so lame. Although I was great, damn I bore you. I can't imagine I am filling in the shoes you had. And honestly it's not the best feeling in the world.

I was agonizing last night not because I miss you or I long for your touch and sweet embrace. But because of the amount of discomfort I provided you with. It took you a gazillion minutes to finally unleash me from the chains. It was like a never-ending charade. I can do better. We can do better. Like a shattered glass that can't be fixed it's better that we just chose this way to end this. I was in rollercoaster ride of emotions and you never cared about it, why should you. When you have nothing for me. That thought used to pulverize my heartand now I am surprised it doesn't sting anymore. I had grown. I am stronger.

Forget everything. Erase me from your memory bank. I will do the same. It's a fair game after all. It was a long drawl, isn't it? Wasted time, indeed is nothing but wasted time.

It's Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment