Monday, January 12, 2009

Memories

" Is he still dancing? What is the name of the play again? He's still single... pause Why? "

He was in love with me. Maybe. But he was homosexual. H0w can that be? But he said he loves me, but it was like 10 years ago. Now what.

Rex.

He has this black hair, dark eyes and tiny lips. He was a dancer. He was a stage actor. He was my first kiss. Ah, almost-first kiss. He was my constant partner in school plays. He was a mathematician. He cares about me. And he is in California.

He sent three mails in my inbox. All of them the same. After all of these years he still remembers my birthday. Once in a while he wants to catch up. In every reunion we were both trying to see each other. During my highschool days I had a feeling that if its' not Jacob, it would be Rex I would like to end up with. Amanda always tease me with Rex being in love with me. I always laugh. I always thought it was Carrie.

I want to remember how it was with Rex. I never had a chance to be alone with him. Ever. The only memory that holds best in my mind was the Prom night of the year 2000. He took my hand and danced with me from 2 am to 6am and I won Prom Queen. Ah, he used to come over my boarding school once a week in Freshmen year. Then went silence.

Why am I thinking about Rex now?
I just found it fascinating he sent me emails when I no longer send him any message for the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment