Friday, April 8, 2016

Recap

Hello April. Late post.'Cant believe we are already on the 4th month of 2016. So many things had happened 'round the world same here as well in our household. 
Sasha is becoming more active and wants more independence and it means higher risk of getting hurt or getting lost in the crowd. I literally starts panting and begging him to behave and stay in place. But he won't listen of course. 
I lost Maritza my baby pizza ! I won the battle of the bulge again!Congratulations to me! I feel like a winner! I gave up eating carbs after 5pm and keep my exercise routine. My tummy is as flat as a surfboard! I want to go shopping now! Or maybe online shopping because shopping in the mall with Sasha is really impossible. If only I can leave him with someone. 
We went to Al Ain zoo a couple of weeks back, attended birthday parties, and recently attended a civil wedding of a friend. 
We are in the works of preparing everything for our vacation which turned out to be much more complicated than we thought. We went roadtrippin' to Abu Dhabi to apply for Sasha's Ukranian passport. We are really praying we will get on full vacation mode soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment