Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Marina Walk

  Oh well, Hello February!

   January took a quick turn and voila! Here we are. I have so much things in mind. So many errands to run. A truckload of personal projects to accomplish. Sometines I don't think 24 hours are just enough.

   The cool breeze hit us over the weekend, which is both beautiful and enchanting. It's like 'winter' just officially begun. I thought I need to bring out my sunday dresses but I was bewildered when we went to Marina last Friday. I was thinking to wear something that bares more skin and I was thankful that I changed to a reliable loose sweater.

     Hubby just came from a quick flight from Doha, and was kind enough to drop us to my cousin's. He had a minor back incident the day before when we came back to Creek. We realized how important it really is to take care of ourselves and just take a quick hard look on what really matters. Our health. Thank God that he is okay now and nothing serious occured. Regular exercise really a must now.

  The weather was beautiful. And to our surprise it was not so crowded in Jumeirah. It was really an enjoyable day out with the kids and the family.






Well, this little man just slept through... the entire stroll. Thank God for stroller. Otherwise I won't be able to carry him anymore and nobody would. Haha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment