Saturday, February 27, 2016

Beach days

 As we officially bid Adieu to winter, my husband and I together with the little man decided to spend our lazy rest days in the beach.

    The first day we just came mid afternoon to catch some waves. Sasha and I played in the sand burying our feet with glee. While the husband was sitting somewhere studying for his recurrent. Indeed it was better staying out in the sun rather than sitting all day in the house.  I'm  always in the mood to go out and explore or just sit outside and stare at sunsets. We brought some snacks with us. We ran in the grass, playing hide and seek while I catch glimpse of my Russian studies. Sort of, yeah I am really getting it.


     One day we decided to take a dip. The sun was out shining and the kids were having fun. And so we brought our swimwears and took the plunge only then we realize damn! it's still winter-cold water. The beach waves made us thought it won't get into our skin but only when we went home and saw Sasha coughing that we realized it wasnt still a good time to swim.

One time, we came from a doctor's  appointment  and went  straight  to the beach. The clouds were looking heavy and it looks  like it's gonna rain. Sasha and I  went to the playground with other  kids playing in the roundabout. I can see how much he loves seeing other  kids. I think he's  getting sick of always just being him and me all the time. When summer  comes I don't  know  how we can go out and play. And yeah, just before we decided  to go home, the heavy rain pour and almost flooding the  area. We heard  heavy drops hitting the glass part of the  car like  rocks being thrown at them. Then when we looked closely we found out it was hail  or ice cubes that's  pouring  in. It was fun. And the husband  always dream of dancing in the rain but of course Dubai isn't  the best place to do that. We went home to our chilly apartment and he cooked a really  hearty meal that made me feel guilty afterwards.

   The other  days we just  grab a bite and stayed a few minutes sitting  in the shore. It started to really  get hot. I will miss the blue sky and breeze once the Dubai oven turns  On again. And the AC will run again 24/7.

I hope  by that time, I have other places to go and other things to attend to. Fingers-crossed.








No comments:

Post a Comment