Sunday, January 24, 2016

Weight Gain After Weaning

  Nobody ever told me about this. And now my husband is practically pestering me with his questions and side comments. Yikes. Sometimes I want to punch him. Haha. But somehow he is right I need to burn the belly fat like a madwoman. It really starts to annoy me. One time I wanted to just wear a white tank top to go for a Doctor's appointment when I cried in disbelief because of the bump that started poking right there. NOOOOOOO!!!

 Hormones , hormones, hormones. I need to get them checked. I read somewhere that this is not uncommon for mothers who stopped breastfeeding. I am suffering from low progesterone levels and my Monthly visitor hasn't come back yet. It's nice not having her but at the same time it kinda worries me a bit. Almost two years of freedom. However, I want everything to be back to normal.


     I love working out. I really do. But with Sasha learning to walk, being more active all day long and surprisingly getting even more attached to me even without the boobie it's becoming a struggle to focus. And I forgot to switch my calorie calculator to normal. I didn't know I was eating like a pregnant woman for the past three or four months. There. Blame the app. Now I am gradually decreasing my food intake. Ayyyyyyy! It really is hard to resist the chocolate cookies or that Frappuccino. Oh Lord help me.


     It depresses me when I cannot wear something I like just because. Of the Muffin Top.
     I am giving myself 6 weeks to get the ABS back.
     Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment