Saturday, January 16, 2016

Meet Maritza, My Baby Pizza

My favorite meal of the day? 
     Breakfast!!!! 
But it's been the cause of my undeniable tummy. Whoa! Unforgivable! The abs lost its luster in a way. Blame the recent holiday feasts and Voila all of a sudden you cannot sit without the Maritza the hanging extra layer of Skin. Me and my husband named my tummy "maritza, the baby pizza". I thought I was pregnant, until recently we found out that Maritza is only made of dough. My baby pizza, she's a spitting reminder of my latest bad snacking habits. Pizza galore 'til midnight, baking extravaganza and bread every freaking night.
Oh well. 

So I now, I say bye-bye to granola, which was so good... of course because I put so much love in it.. and of course loads of chocolate chip. So no more. 
Bye-bye to pancakes every morning. Damn the butter and the extra honey and blueberry jam. 
I calculated that I was indulging in sweet coma as early as 9 am with 700 worth of calories! 
                                  
     
So I decided to eat more mindfully. Not with my heart anymore. I will make my oatmeal edible and maybe yummy but still healthy. It's my 3rd day of overnight oats. Not the sinfully ones with extra topping of whatever is forbidden. 

Let's see. Maybe in a few weeks I can flash my abs again. 

P.s You know that feeling when everything fits and you know you're skinny... but the midsection is another story...ah.. My worst nightmare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment