Monday, December 14, 2015

To Whom It May Concern:

I am that kind of girl who won't  let a day go without sweating it out wether by running or cleaning the house five times. I can't sit all day doing nothing let alone munching on Doritos or Krispy Kreme. I am that girl you will hate coz you're seeing her devour a sinfully decadent Chocolate cake and not looks like it. She happily orders pizza and drinks champagne like a fish. She always make it look effortless to stay in shape but the truth is, fitness is her happy pill. Keeping her body toned and healthy inside and out is something she take very seriously. So don't hate her--- I mean me.

How many times I need to mention that I love dressing up. If only I am Kendall Jenner- like I would die-trying making it to runway but unfortunately I am only 170 centimeters. I did try to make it to local modeling but you know how tough that world is but still I was happy to know how it felt to attend go-sees and photoshoots. If I would have a  daughter someday I would support her if she would like to explore that world. My husband is 194 centimeters maybe my future- daughter can make it. Haha. A mom can dream. Anyway, as I've said I love clothes. It depresses me if I can't fit anymore in my skinny jeans. And nobody gave me a warning about how challenging keeping fit can get once you're married. My husband is the king of homecooked gourmet food. He may not admit it but he is passionate about flavors and trying new spices and the art of plating. I can't feed him the typical dull-looking rice + viand Filipino meals without making the effort to make it look twice more appetizing. There should be love in the plate, so better make that creativity in the kitchen kicks in. He cooks half of the time when he can no longer stomach my crazy Asian- fusion experiments. And when he does he takes me to that place when I forget about restaurant dining anymore. He can make a simple salad tastes like a vegetable party in your mouth. He bakes cakes and desserts like he works for Cinnabon or cheesecake factory, you know what I mean. And I am not saying this because I am his wife but it simply is the truth. Every time he cooks is a real struggle for me to resist another bite, another serving. Oh man. I need my skinny figure all the time or else the LBD won't fit on Friday night. 

   So lately, I decided to mix my normal fitness routine with more fun ways to burn extra calories whenever I think I fell off the bandwagon. So A few days ago, I started DANCING! Hurray!!!! If you have 
seen Taylor Swift's dance moves you've seen how I danced. I am really embarrassed. But I began to build a desire to improve that. I can see how my hubby looks at me whenever he catches me doing Zumba when Sasha is asleep. That look of--- " I can't believe I married this person " look. That bad. 

Anyway, so I am doing Pilates for my abs, butt and inner thighs. Jillian Michael's six week six pack moves for again abs, ( when you already gave birth , believe me that pooch is never easy to melt to zero visibiity not unless you go under the knife or never wear skin-tight shirt or midriffs ever again) 
And Zumba for extra slices of red velvet cheesecake or all-the-meats pizza on weekends. Ah I also do yoga in the morning, Yoga meltdown whenever Sasha is driving me insane and couldn't keep it together. 

So again don't hate me coz I manage to look like I didn't give birth when you gain 20 pounds for the last month or so. This is my life. I love clothes and fitness just as much as you like eating cupcakes and greasy Burgers late at night. If you want, I will help you melt the fat. Peace! 














Maybe once I started looking like this I would be less obsess about fitness. Or maybe not. Coz there nothing like the rush you get after a nice hard workout/s. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment