Monday, December 14, 2015

Catching up...

'Tis the season to be jolly... 

How time flies so quickly! We are already in the middle of December! Can you believe that? 
So many things have happened in almost like a blink of an eye! 

My little pumpkin just turned One the other week! My oh my! I was so excited and so happy and exhausted with all the preparations. I managed to bake 100 cookies the night before his birthday while Sasha was asleep. The party turned out to be a success inspite of too many of my husband's friends cancelling last minute but still we had fun. Sasha kept his eyes wide open eventhough he was on the edge of falling asleep. I think he was so excited as well for his party that he couldn't take nap before his party. 

One of our friends gave us a one- night stay in a hotel outside Dubai as birthday gift for Sasha. We were able to use that last week and we were really blessed to have experienced a break from all the chaos of our busy lives here in the city. Ras al Khaimah was a nice escape from Dubai. The one and a half car drive was therapeutic. The environment was so calming and deapite the cold me and Sasha took a dive in the hotel pool while hubby chickened out. Lol. 

In a couple of days it's gift wrapping time again! I love wrapping gifts as much as shopping for them! 
Can you believe it's another year gone in a mattee if weeks. And that means I am going to be another year older. Oh no. 

What are excited about this holiday season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment