Monday, December 7, 2015

Burger

     I get so busy inside my head. Motherhood chores are endless. And out of nowhere my lovely husband decided to give me a day off, a whole day of pampering and unhealthy restaurant meals with my cousins. I was so excited and beyond thrilled. I got to use a Purse for a change and not bring my gigantic diaper bag while he wrestles and play rough games with Sasha.

     It was the first time I left my two boys in the house. I was nervous in the beginning. I was expecting that he would call me for help the minute I left the house. But I was wrong, in fact I finished my fun day and my hair appointments without a throbbing call from him. He picked me up together with Sasha and completely bewildered that my little pumpkin was on the road to maturity. Haha. They were smiling ear to ear like I never left the house.

Unfortunately, just when I thought that I had the most perfect day in a long time, I found myself crying in pain in the middle of the night. I don't know if it was because I was binge-eating junk food the whole day or just my body not suddenly used to being out like a normal person.

So the next day was the complete opposite. I could hardly get up from the bed to eat or let alone take a shower. I missed our Baby Dedication and slept all day .Poor hubby taking the mommy and the baby.


   Looking forward to better days-off   ahead. I guess it really is about time to eat healthy, consistently. Falling off the bandwagon and facing the consequences later are not not worth it. Blame it on the burger.











No comments:

Post a Comment