Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Best Homemade Pizza

I really am NOT the cooking type, until I got swept off my feet and married this guy. I hate chopping and cutting ingredients up to this day. Haha. Only when I realized I have a knack for cooking,  my husband voluntarily do all the preparations while I do all the mixing and the works. He initially taught me how to bake bread then this our ol' time comfort food, Pizza! He confessed that I cook better than him now.Wohoo! Never dreamt somebody will EVER say that to me.  And really , I do really make great homemade pizza! The secret really is in the crust and that red bell pepper but in this picture we used yellow bell peppers, and putting the right amount of heat and spices and picking the best pizza sauce. Mmmm..... Usually we have Friday Nights Pizza... then almost every other nights. Damn my belly! I really do need more situps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment