Thursday, November 19, 2015

Date with my little man


Certainly feeling the Miranda Kerr -vibe a few minutes ago. 

Since the weather was amahhhhhh-zing I decided to take a walk with my little one. Oh the breeze was just too perfect. And we were certainly frying our brains out staying inside the house most of the time. So I gathered all my courage and strength ( literally)  and cross the bridge, and in no time we passed by the residential area, the high-rise buildings and settle in a corner to eat a sub sandwich  and a cheese-covered fries hot off the fryer. It definitely was not the easiest of tasks. Lifting the baby on one shoulder, and another shoulder for the heavy-equipped diaper bag. Thank heavens for converse sneakers. I kicked off the idea of my 4inch heels when travelling alone with a child. After licking the cheese off my fingers, while Sasha was happily finishing his favorite banana flavoured baby cookies I told myself that we ( I mean me and him) should do this more often. Mommy was losing her S@#$t already with the same old, same old rituals of the days and so no doubt Sasha was feeling the same--- seeing only the four corners of the apartment day in  day out. 


This is me. 
Me and my explorations. "How can you just stay at home all day or perhaps the whole week without seeing the sun shining in the perfect blue sky? Smelling the crisp air and buzzing sound of the busy day?", I asked myself. 

I love morning walks and getting up early. In this side of the world, I have to find ways to taste life the way it should and not spend half the day sleeping or screening social media. 

The old habit needs to go. 
I should always remember who I used to be. Being a mom is difficult indeed but I love life and motherhood should not hinder me from this continuos love affair. Instead I should show my child how wonderful it is to step out there and be free, to have dreams and chase them. To live the life of endless possibilities. 


I wanted to stay longer but he keeps biting the chair off and he's becoming a little bit impatient staying in one place for too long. So I got up and walked a bit. I checked one baby shop and as much as I want to purchase a few items for him it's just too complicated having him in one hand and the other to fish for my wallet under a pile of stuff. I can just do the shopping with the husband on the weekend. 

Sometimes it gets lonely here in this motherhood neighborhood. Especially this phase of Sasha when you cannot just leave him alone. I fear for his safety 24/7. I wanted to do a lot of things but I need to prioritize him. I wanted to spend some quality time with some adults other than my husband. To talk about things other baby proofing. Haha. 

But every time I get tempted to take a peek of what life could have been without him, once he starts making that distinct sound once he sees me..." Nah, this life is much much much better than the one without him," He sweeps me off my feet in an instant. And life would not be like rollercoaster ride of poop and rainbows and cotton candy dreams. Mom is an honor to have as a title and a full-time job without monetary pay. 

So while my gorgeous hubby,( who will always be the most patient person I know, who can make me cry with his inside jokes and heartful love swears) is party-ing his heart out in his company's staff party, here I am feeling blissfully happy after a half an-hour walk around the neighborhood and just after this will clean the house the 3rd time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment