Friday, October 16, 2015

   So the weather here is becoming more pleasant by the day. I can finally smell fresh air when I open the window instead of the usual humidity and sand blocking my nostrils. 

     And so this change in weather took a toll on my health. I had been sick last week and couldn't fall asleep. I had one wisdom tooth removed but the whole procedure was surprisingly painless but after five glorious days I suffered from unbearable headache and heartburn which made me thought I could be pregnant. Oh no. But no. It's not possible. Yet. I was almost on the verge of banging my head to the wall and probably thinking of jumping off the building because of the pain. Thank God for the hubby who looked after me and made nice hearty chicken soup and taking care of Sasha while I rest and hibernate. 

   After a few agonizing days of headache and muscle pain I was able to become human again. I don't like being sick and looking helpless and taking meds and couldn't breastfeed my child.

  Thank you Lord for the healing. 

   Seriously, health is wealth. It's the cheapest and yet most expensive luxury anyone could have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment