Saturday, August 15, 2015

It's a Brand New Day

 
     Oh I can't wait 'til the weather becomes cooler. My little love is really getting bored in the house. Haha. Thankfully hubby is on leave so we can easily ask him to drive us around for a quick stroll just to change scenery. Until now he can't be left alone in his car seat. I still need to sit with him at the back while entertaining him with songs, food, toys etc.He always cry on top of his voice. I feel sorry for our neighbors really. My baby could be the next Opera singer or something.

       We are still going back and forth decorating the flat. I asked him to get me a nice Art piece for the wall. One of our Ukrainian couple friend said there are also going crazy decorating their own. Wahaha. I love interior design. I wish I can switch career that easy.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment