Thursday, April 16, 2015

Waking Up

 Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the constant  hustle and bustle of life that we forget to be thankful for what we have. We go through each day thinking that everything is just going to be just as mundane and ordinary like yesterday. Oftentimes we get busy comparing notes. Checking others accomplishments, level of happiness and material possession.  Only in the end we realised they are not the ones that matter.
    Last week, I encountered something big. I was left paralysed with that thought.  Love is such a strong word. Love for your parents,  love for your partner,  love for your child. This incredible,  magical thing that leaves you grasping for air.
     Family. Health. Faith.  Without these how can anyone function?  I was moved completely by how life can slip so suddenly.  It's indeed a precious gift. Dear God, if I have forgotten how much I am grateful for the life you have given me,  I'm sorry.
 Thank you for all your provision, for tucking my loved-ones each night for a good night sleep and giving us a brand new day to wake up to. You are a wonderful amazing God, I am so loved by you. I can't do anything without you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment