Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday :Pretty pretty please

A year ago.

I just came back from a gruesome LA flight. I had not seem him for more than a week. At the back of my mind that was it. " I' m breaking up with him, this relationship is not going anywhere. " We met the next day. He booked a hotel and asked me to walk on the beach when evening came. We sat on the sand . Just when I was about to say something stupid, he popped the question and put out the ring. I was speechless. I had no idea he's been planning it all along. I was embarrassed from my initial plan. A year passed, and now we have this incredibly handsome little boy who smells like milk and pee, oh my. How I love my boys to bits. I can still vividly replay on my mind that magical day. All I ever wanted.











No comments:

Post a Comment