Friday, April 24, 2015

This boy.

What were I thinking when I initially thought to leave my child here before joining my husband just so I can come back to work. It's heartbreaking enough to see him cry when I was out of his sight. What more to miss his distinct baby smell that just instantly lift my spirits up.

No doubt this stage is the cutest and most fun. This little boy loves to talk and listen to stories. I think he finds it fascinating to watch our mouths move and hear the sounds they produce. He started grabbing anything I put into my mouth. He's very excited to put those taste buds to good use. What a lovely little fellow. Sometimes I still find it hard to believe I have a child now 'coz it certainly feels like just yesterday I was worried I would end up alone. And seeing how God has blessed me with more than I could possibly imagine is indeed a great testimony of His Great power.

Motherhood has changed me. Not all days are easy-breezy but certainly it's one of the greatest gift to be able to have someone to call your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment