Friday, April 17, 2015

Guilty Pleasures

So when bebe is asleep mommy gets glued on the tv. Hah. As much as I hate to admit this, I am getting embarrassingly addicted to :

1. Big Rich Atlanta on E! ( Damn it Ashlee! I hate your guts but watching you is kinda entertaining)

2. 19 Kids and Counting on TLC ( I like the Duggars.)

3. Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 on Starworld . (Team Philippines of course!!!! But I like Barbara from Japan and Aimee from Singapore! )

4. Candidly Nicole on Starworld. ( Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious! )

5. Tea with Cake Boss on TLC. ( I dream of cakes even in my sleep)

I tried to watch some other shows like Keeping Up with the Kardashians but seriously, sometimes they are just too much. Like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

I like CI. Anything from Medical Detectives, Wicked Attraction and Fatal Vows but No No No to Celebrity Ghost Stories or Ghostly Encounters.



No comments:

Post a Comment