Monday, November 17, 2014

Wake up sleepy head


 What is going on? I feel so sleepy that I can hardly move any muscle.  I just want to... zzz
 

   I've been warned not to sleep too much in the afternoon if I still want to keep track of my weight and bebe's. But this has been my constant struggle for days now. Even after having breakfast I just feel like I want to crawl back into bed. I could put the blame on that Anti-hyper intensive pills my OB gave me. It soothes me in a way that I feel like even the most uncomfortable seat is a water bed. And my bebe seems to enjoy this feeling too, punching me in the most bizarre body parts. So I spend most of my afternoons studying Russian and Ukranian languages. I love every moment of it. I feel a little bit prouder this time because I have been a very consistent student.  I can read and write and speak so much better now. Sometimes when I come across some Italian and French words it surprises me that I still know them. I feel like I should have taken a double major way back in College. It would have been such great accomplishment to be multilingual. I can't help it --- to dream and plan what I want to do next. I'm in-love with foreign language and yoga. And traveling is my second nature. At the same time I am really so much motivated to start putting up my own business. Right now I still have so many free time in my hands. I guess I 'll see how it goes once bebe is born. 

      This edema thingy is putting a toll in my body big time. My feet hurts. I feel like they are as heavy as a baby elephant's feet. And my fingers are sausage-like and they hurt too. I can't remove my rings and they are sucking the blood out of my middle and ring fingers. I should have listened to my friends to remove them early on. Too late now. 

      I spent one weekend hitching in my brother's prenup photoshoot. I was fortunate to get a nice deal for my own maternity photoshoot. Can't wait for my hubby to do it since I might give birth any time soon and I just want to capture this beautiful bump before it becomes "abs". Hehe. We had a great location. We spent an entire day doing makeup, outfit and location changes. And so when I reached home we were completely exhausted. First time I went to bed at 9pm. The next day I decided to forget walking for an hour since my bed won't let go of me. I will try to double my efforts next time. 

     I want to get back into my pre-pregnancy body ASAP. But there are times when my brain tries to trick me into making a list of things I want to reward myself with once I graduated this stage in my life with flying colors. I'm dying to indulge in a gallon of Coffee Crumble Ice cream, Red Velvet cheesecakes and Bistro Shrimp Pasta and  loads and loads of sushi. 



 On second thought...maybe I 'll just go straight to Jillian Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment