Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Nesting

" How are you? "
" I am doing fine, " And so much better I guess now is an understatement. I am no longer that much "hormotional" although I can still be a little bit irritating and equally easily irritated. But my state of mind is more stable nowadays.

I am still re-doing our small nursery for Bebe. I am considering to do the walls. Unfortunately nobody will allow me to paint and I don't want anybody to do it for me so I guess I will stick to wallpaper. I want to do some DIY too to give extra colors in his room. So tomorrow will definitely be another nesting day. Started cleaning and polishing since last week. I try to catch my breath and rest in between. My workout routine has been consistent only today I missed it since I am doing the christmas decorations in the house for the 2nd time. And man, I am really enjoying this. I am certainly having enough of the Kardashians on E! That I'd rather listen to Russian nursery rhymes.

I already reached my maximum allowable weight gain and yet my friends and family think I still look small. "Thank you" is my polite response. But I keep telling my hubby that I walk now like a penguin. And my sweet love immediately comforts me by saying he always wanted a penguin and now he has one. Haha. I can't help but reminisce the times we stop by Ski Dubai and watch the Penguins play in the snow. I can imagine myself in there.

Aside from all of these preparations, me and my bebe tend to snooze a lot. I don't know. I just feel so sleepy during the day but can't sleep at night. It's like my body clock is in a different time zone.
I fell asleep just waiting for the microwave to finish reheating lunch. I feel asleep right after I took shower. And yet at night 2am is still a battlefield to get in the most comfortable position.

As I've said, childbirth is like preparing for a marathon. And watching birth videos which used to freak me out is now a hobby I enjoy doing before lounging myself in bed at wee hours of the night. I pray for strength and endurance like those women I've seen. I pray for safe, easy and short labor and delivery.

Oh little man... We're almost there..


A few more weeks to bake...so i took my time to party last weekend...
 I always love Christmas decorating. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment