Thursday, November 6, 2014

Changes

   I can't believe to finally admit this, but the temperature here is getting better. Oh lala! It's getting cooler here in the side of the Philippines. Believe it or not. I don't sweat as much and I can switch off the AC from time to time. This is such an improvement.

   Feeling heavier by the week as my due date is approaching. I started plotting my days 'til my bebe arrives. I just don't know who's going to come first, the hubby or the bebe. But I really hope hubby comes first and bebe will come out a week after that just to give us time to unwind our last few days as a couple without  a child. But if bebe decides to come out anytime after he's considered full term I would be as delighted.

    Spell Edema. Gosh. I thought I would be one of those lucky few who will skip it. My feet are swollen like big fat ginger. Nothing of my shoes will ever fit. I bought a new pair and it looks ugly on those empanada-like feet that are hardly recognizable. And thunder thighs and ankles. Forgive me. I will stick to long and spacious maxi-dresses for now to give me some space to move around. Never mind the tights and leggings. No hope.

    Sleep is a miracle when they come easy. My little love enjoys pinching mommy every moment of the day or night. I could actually feel my internal organs shaking. In fact last night I feel like a bubble tea whenever I change sleep positions. Bebe will move making the other side light and the other bumpy. Haha. It's really fascinating to feel a real live human being  inside of you. It's undeniable that you are certainly not alone.

   Done with the hospital bag prep. Hopefully this time, no more trips to emergency room before I reached my 37th week. Done with the diaper bag too. I decided to separate them since there's just too much to bring and I don't want to risk not having items I need when we need them. I want us to be both ready and hubby too to be well-equipped when the labor and delivery time happen.


    I'm pretty much just counting down  the days. But I decided to keep myself occupied. Thank goodness that November is such a busy month for birthdays and events. Although it's harder to move around since I get tired quickly I prefer to be busy rather than sitting all day watching tv. Remembering how this gestational hypertension attacked me just when I was just lying lazily on a sunday afternoon watching gorgeous men and women with their throat being slit like animals.  I have tons of reading materials to finish, a nursery and a room to re-decorate and planning the first few months of 2015. I am OCD Capricorn.

   I am beyond excited for this new stage in my life. Holding my precious baby in my arms and having my hubby with me in all these important holidays ahead.

   I realized how hard and wonderful  it is to carry a child. I salute all the mothers and the mom-to be out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment