Thursday, October 23, 2014

Looking Ahead

 

    So I finally finished my baby shopping extravaganza. And yet, I am having the itch to go to the mall tomorrow since my Dad is going to spend his weekend in Baguio, my aunt will be busy with her friends which only mean one thing: I have the entire house for myself and just the household help. It's just so tempting to have a break from feeling preggy and just spend some time alone with myself and bebe while the mom-in me gets busy buying stuff for herself. I have the whole night to consider if I really want to go.

    Anyway, I loved every single moment in Baby stores. The stuff are so freaking adorable. I just don't like the fact that with baby boy you only have options to buy their stuff in blue. I wish baby products come with more color varieties, like green, red, orange, purple ( yeah purple  i think still suits baby boys) , aqua and other shades of blue. The onesies are so cute. I can't help but buy tons which in reality my bebe will only use them for a good three months or less. Oh well.


    I am in serious chocolate deprivation these past few weeks. I am actually dying inside. My OB told me to resist the urge for sweets since it causes infection. I just finished my one-week therapy for UTI. And she's begging me to keep my weight off since bebe is growing one pound per week and I would not like ending up like a Hippo at the end of this pregnancy. Sleeping on the side is getting harder. Leg cramps galore! In fact I was screaming in pain last night since my leg was cramping like I will actually lose them. It was 2 am. And yeah, unfortunately I can't go back to sleep anymore. My little love loves to play. And he's making Mommy up all night already.

   I am suddenly becoming a monk because it looks like I took a vow of silence. The moment my cargo box arrive from Dubai a couple of days back I  got into desperate liking of catching up with my reading. I forgot about the TV and the internet. And I hardly speak to anyone. I was just happily immersed in my own thoughts, plans and dreams for the future. With days going slowly like a snail reading makes the waiting game so much bearable. I can't believe it's going to be November next week!!! Yey!!!!!!

   Right now I just want a brownie. Or maybe two.
   I deserve a brownie for studying hard these past few days. But I have my check up on Saturday and I don't want to be reprimanded.

 Oh a pregnant girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment