Friday, October 31, 2014

I'm finally getting back on my feet. As much as I want to write I just couldn't. I never thought watching Game of Thrones can cause Gestational hypertension. So I was rushed to the hospital last Sunday. Believe it or not after seeing Rob Stark being killed in Season 3 my heart started beating crazily and my head started spinning out of control. It was a scary moment for me. I thought I wouldn't see the light of day. Thank God that we are okay now and my little sweet love remains inside my tummy for a couple of weeks more of baking. I didn't feel the painful preterm labor. It just so happened that I was the only one feeling the rush of blood and my baby is safe.

And so the hubby forbid me to watch any more Game of Thrones.

I'm taking extra care. Bebe is growing and the weight really is not easy to carry for a skinny girl like me. He's moving a lot making his presence felt all the time. He's one really precious active and joyful child and I am so excited to meet him soon.

I'm preparing the little nursery for him. And at the same time my hubby's arrival. Time flies so fast...

I pray for easy and safe delivery for my bebe. The waiting game is almost here. God bless me and my lovely child... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment