Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bump and Grind

    Aside from the constant heat that I am feeling not to mention the itchiness , the bitter taste in my mouth has make a comeback. The only cure that I can think of is sucking on really sour oranges or having a bite of Reese's peanut butter cups. I guess this is Heartburn in another form. Today after eating a light breakfast I started having this nasty taste in my mouth. Unfortunately no sour orange or Reese seem to work. So I brush my teeth. Now I realize I have to brush my teeth maybe 5 or 6 times a day just to avoid this quesy feeling. Oh man. I thought going to the toilet for #1 for a hundred times  is bad enough.

   On a positive note, my little one seem to enjoy our late night talks and midday bonding sessions. It really is something. I feel so protective of a mother and at the same time his old time playmate. Whenever I say something he quickly make a response. I can't help but wish for my husband sharing this special moment with me. Just putting my hands in my belly and watch them dance with the sudden waves my tummy is making is both hilarious and miraculous. And whenever his daddy calls my bebe kicks more aggresively like he wants to speak to him too. Hahaha.

    The sun is hiding behind those thick clouds once again. The weather here sometimes is taking the best of me. Dubai is really hot and humid but somehow I have learned to love it but this one that we have here ... Typhoon, then extreme humidity the next, flooding and blackout at the most unexpected times--- patience is not cheap.

And then rain starts pouring again...

No comments:

Post a Comment